Marinco Easy Fit Battery Switch, 275A Continuous
The Easyfit Battery Switch was created for installations where switches need to be recessed through varying thicknesses of panels. It achieves this through an easily removable threaded ring that allows for panel thicknesses up to 3/4" (19 mm). This switch uses the same features as the 701 with the removable key 45 degree past the off position, labeled handle and a removable back cover covering exposed terminals to meet ABYC specifications. It can also be surface mounted offering a unique style compared to other switches available on the market. BEP Marine Battery Switch Test Procedures (UL 1107) Continuous (1 hour), intermittent (5 minutes) and Cranking (engine starting - 10 seconds). The test is to determine the maximum current the switch can handle for the stated time, without the rear terminals exceeding 100 deg C (212 deg F) above the ambient temperature. The continuous and intermittent ratings are tested at 110 percent of specified ratings. All BEP switches are tested Independently to this specification by a 3rd party laboratory.
- hr) , 455A DC Intermittent (5 min), 1250A DC Cranking (10 sec), Voltage: 48V DC, Stud Size: 2x3/8" (10mm)
- Easily removable threaded ring allows for panel thicknesses up to 3/4". Surface mount option offers a unique style compared to other switches available on the market
- Same features as 701 with the removable knob 45° past the off position
- Tin-plated copper studs and nuts
- Includes removable back cover ensuring that it meets ABYC requirements. Ignition protected
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov